Wednesday, January 15, 2014

NEW Webster's Pages "Growing Up Girl" {Winter CHA 2014}

Good morning, my friends :)

Today I'm sharing with you a layout that I created for Webster's Pages, using their NEW "Growing Up Girl" collection, designed by the amazingly sweet Brandin O'Neill. 

The day I received these papers was the same day we had a tragic incident at home where I lost all of my precious chickens. I needed to create a project for CHA and it was so difficult to do anything creative when I was so stricken. But let me tell you, working with this incredibly sweet collection was truly therapeutic. I took my time, fussy cutting away and thinking my thoughts, not really sure where I was going with it or if it would even turn out at all. But slowly, the scene came into place and I was able to create a layout of my very own little growing up girl :)

"Growing Up Girl" Layout
I am in love with the colors and motifs in this collection. So many fussy cutting opportunities, which is what I've always loved about Brandin's collections. She is a design diva, that's for sure! :)

I was able to layer and combine so many little details. I love a collection that gives you options :)

 I had to add a touch of the gold thread I've been so obsessed with lately...

 I loved combining the fabulous wardrobe motif with this photo of my daughter pulling some new clothes out of a gift bag. I might not be a girly girl, but she most certainly is- so this was fitting for her!


Products Used:


Thank-you for stopping by!
Stop by the Webster's Pages blog all week for more projects featuring all 6 of the new collections!

16 comments:

Laurie said...

oh my gosh Erin, there really are no words to explain how totally sweet and creative this is! LOVE IT!

Romy said...

Oh my, this is totally gorgeous! Your lay-out is like a little fairy tale: very enchanted, girly and sweet!

Miae said...

Such a sweet page! Your scene is so beautiful and precious.

Patty O'Malley said...

Oh my gosh, this is so pretty and sweet!

Paula Calvanico said...

Erin, I'm so sorry this happened to you, what the heck! Our hobby is so therapeutic, you can just kinda zone out and let what wants to come out tumble on out :) A beautiful page here.

Paula

Evgenia Petzer said...

amazing!

Davi said...

Oh Erin this is sooo beautiful, the soft colors and way you cut out your sweet little daughter is awesome! Im so sorry about your chickens, heartbreaking to loose our pets!! The nice thing about creating you can sorta get lost and temporarily escape the world!

Rhonda said...

Love this new collection so much for sharing. :o)

sandi said...

Wow! So pretty, so delicate!

Lynette Jacobs said...

This is so delicate and pretty. Love every detail.

Lizzy Hill said...

Totally, totally adorable....glad it was therapeutic...at least a little & I'm so glad to read you have new chookies & I hope you've worked out where that 'cat' got in so it doesn't happen again??:):):)

Carole Wright said...

OHh this is soo sweet and adorable, wow.

Staci said...

Wow! So beautiful! TFS.

Tracey Gregory said...

erin,this is so adorable-love how seamlessly your little darling is weaved into the page!

Ulrika aka LillBlomman said...

Hi sweets! Amazing fussy cutting! And the layers make the page really come to life! So cute! Hugs!

Mrs Frizz said...

bea-u-ti-ful ...