Sunday, January 26, 2014

"Oh, Brother": NEW Prima CHA Winter 2014: Everyday Vintage

GOOD MORNING :)!

It's been a while, I know. And it's not for lack of things to share- I have some projects backed up that I haven't had the opportunity to get on here. But I have been suffering with strep throat for well over a week and it's been pretty debilitating. 

Good news is- I'm on the mend :) So I'm back today with another Prima share, this time featuring the NEW Everyday Vintage Paintables :)

"Oh, Brother"
I've used the Paintables cards to add layers beneath my photo, some of them I've fussy cut the pretty intricate designs out of, and others I've torn and layered along the top left and bottom right of my layout.

I've added in some other new CHA goodies here as well: the paper and chipboard pieces are Stationer's Desk, and the canvas/burlap and gold rimmed flowers are new releases :)

I'm a sucker for anything black and white, so these paintables are right up my alley! I'm always looking for ways to add layers and interest to my projects, and these come in great sizes and patterns!

Prima Products Used:
813796 Stationer's Desk Collection "Captured Drama"
813963 Paintables
813970 Paintables
813987 Paintables
813703 Stationer's Desk Chipboard Pieces
990169 Cartographer Chipboard Pieces
990114 Cartographer Cling Stamp
572877 Stationer's Desk Wood Embellishments
563233 Sunrise Sunset Tiny Alphabet
574680 Tempting
574857 Bella
574826 Joyous
571566 Le Mia
557324 Charlotte Tiffany

Thanks for coming by! I hope you had a great weekend and are staying warm (in my part of the world)- or cool (if you're lucky enough to have that beautiful thing called HEAT!) ;)

9 comments:

Romy said...

What an amazing masculine lay-out full of gorgeous layers of papers and embellishments! I love how you used the new products.
Hope you will feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

I always LOVE your layers, Erin!

Laurie said...

this is gorgeous Erin, the layout and those boys!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Such a great masculine page!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Oh, forgot to say that I'm glad you're feeling better!

Words and Pictures said...

So fabulous - just love that texty background with the shabby chic look, and the photo did make me smile!
Alison x

Lizzy Hill said...

You have used those paintables sooo well - well enough that I wanna GET SOME!!!! Job done, eh???? REALLY loooove those flowers, too....a touch of blue will always get me in! The pencils is a neat touch:):)

Patty O'Malley said...

Awesome layout, Erin! Hope you'll be feeling 100% soon!

Svetlana Austin said...

I am glad you are better now, Erin!
love the photo of the brothers - so much fun and so emotional! and love your LO with all the cool details on it! stunning!