Sunday, January 12, 2014

Prima: NEW Ingvild Bolme {Altered Frame} Winter CHA 2014

Here we are again with another Winter CHA 2014 release from Prima Marketing!

Ingvild Bolme has created a plethora of new goodies to play with. They are by far my most favorite embellishments of all, so I was delighted to see the variety of designs that Ingvild came out with this time around, and I'm sure you will agree ;).

The largest of her new designs comes in the form of a really cool frame which I got to alter. Here's a look!

"All the Details" Altered Frame
Being a huge fan of anything vintage and antique, I was so excited to find that this frame genuinely feels and appears vintage. So I wanted to leave the surface of the frame alone as it really was too perfect to mess with. So I set my sights on altering the inside and embellishing just a portion of the outside.

The silver flowers seen here are from the new release flowers. I'm loving metallics at the moment!

What's really nice about this frame is the back can be removed for embellishing. So when I went to cover the back with paper, I simply removed it from the frame, placed it on paper and traced around it. Cut and glue and you're done!  

The railing and key are two of the many Ingvild Bolme designs offered in this release and the papers and embellishments are from the Free Spirit Collection :).

Products Used:
892401 Ingvild Bolme Altered Metal Frame
846626 Free Spirit Collection "Perceptions"
892234 Junkyard Findings Vintage Keys
892050 Shabby Chic Treasures Railings
573638 Free Spirit 3x4 ATC Pad
572150 12x12 Stencil Flowers
572075 Wire Thread Teal
573645 Free Spirit Chipboard Pieces
572754 Free Spirit Brads
574604 Tailored
574598 Limitless
571542 Le Mia
556013 Charme Rose En Francais
565367 Fairy Rhymes Vines
565886 Labelle Harbor
571610 Audrey- Smokey Flower
571436 Layla


 Thanks again for coming over to my blog :)
I'll be back yet again tomorrow...hope to see you :)

12 comments:

Romy said...

Oh, this turned out wonderful! You used this frame in such a wonderful way.

Ella Swan said...

Totally yummy Erin! Can't wait to get my hands on these bits! Can't see that railing in the IB images - looks handy! Just wanted you to know that even though I don't comment so much anymore Iam still following you by email and peeking at your work via my phone :-D this is a busy period for me with kifs starting their school year on Wednesday and the older 2 both off to university, with me in tow for 10days! To get them organised :) Have a wonderful 2014 and my genuine condolences for your chickies xo

Lizzyc said...

Now that is cute! love it!

Missy Whidden said...

This is the coolest thing! I just love the frame...and your embellishments are gorgeous! It reminds me of a little TV or alarm clock with those little legs! What a fabulous home decor piece!

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

So sweet =) Love that frame... It´s a must have!

Lynette Jacobs said...

What an absolute stunning off the page project. It must be such a blessing to be able to play with goodies before they are released to the public.

Aurelie said...

OMG! This is absolutely one of the best CHA 2014 reveals out there!! WOWZERS!! Awesome project with all of those yummy goodies.

Patty O'Malley said...

How pretty this is! Love the frame.

Staci said...

This is beautiful, Erin! TFS!

Davi said...

Awesome frame Erin!! I love the beautiful vintage look and how you decorated it :)

Laurie said...

omg, that is the CUTEST little frame ever!! love it!!

Words and Pictures said...

The frame really is lovely - and you've altered it to perfection!
Alison x