Thursday, May 29, 2014

Webster's Pages: Growing Up Girl!

I thought it would be fun to do a mid-day post featuring one of my favorite Webster's Pages collections:

"Growing Up Girl"

And I'm on a bit of a card/tag making streak, if you hadn't noticed ;). Just loving the smaller projects at the moment...AND I ran out of photo black ink for my printer...but that's beside the point! Ha!

I've got a card and two tags for you:

"A Perfect Moment"
The beautiful floral design in the "Embrace Life" paper was just what I needed for this card. Brandin is a genius at designing her gorgeous collections, and she never fails to give us flowers! Love that :)

Webster's Pages Products Used:
Growing Up Girl Paper Collection
Growing Up Girl Sentiment Stickers

I've also featured a couple of chipboard pieces from Blue Fern Studios:
Lace Rounds
Mixed Chains

Other:
Flowers, Clock: Prima Marketing
Vintage lace and seam binding

Next, I have a set of tags that I created earlier this month for Webster's Pages, using once again the beautiful Growing Up Girl Collection...

"Today Was So Exciting" Tag

"Stay True" Tag

These tags are great for attaching to gifts for all occasions! Sweet, simple reminders. I follow a pretty basic plan when I set out on my tags (I have a couple of different tutorials under the Tutorials heading of my blog); the most fun part is picking out the patterns and colors that I want to combine, as well as the fun, pretty details to go with them! Here I've used Webster's Pages trims and embellishments to accent these tags, as well as some pretties from Prima such as the flowers and bling. 

Webster's Pages Products Used:
Growing Up Girl Collection
Camera & Heart Charm Embellishments

Thanks for stopping by on this fine afternoon!

See you again soon :)

7 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card and tags, Erin! I so love tags and always look forward to seeing what you make.

Romy said...

Wow, gorgeous card and tags! You always work these soft colours beautifully.

Lizzyc said...

These look really pretty, and the smaller projects are good to do at times too!

dstandard said...

beautiful card and tags! Loving all the layers!

Caroline said...

Stunning card & beautiful tags, the colours are so gorgeous! You are brilliant at layering just the right elements, crisp, clean & sharp :))

Laurie said...

I love it when you make smaller projects, they are so pretty and delicate, I love that striped flower on the first card :)

Davi said...

Beautiful card and I especially love you tags, you always load them with the most divine goodies :)