Thursday, June 12, 2014

Prima Design Team 2014-2015!! & a Resin Frame Tutorial...

SO excited to be returning for another year on the Prima Design Team!!


Prima is truly a dream team for so many, including myself, and I'm so happy to be realizing that dream alongside so many amazing scrappy friends, and especially to be able to do both years with my sister Kelly...I cannot imagine anything more perfect.

Thank-you to everyone on Facebook who already offered kind, encouraging words. They mean so much and I am so grateful for you all :)

And I could not possibly write this post without recognizing those of you who felt disappointment in this year's results. I know exactly how you feel. I too have applied and not been selected. I too remember the bittersweet feelings of being happy for those who made it while feeling sadness that you weren't there with them. And at the time, when people tried to give me encouragement and say "just try next year", it was hard to feel optimistic. A year seems SO long and far away...

But in truth, it isn't. In the next year you will learn and grow so much! You will make more connections and friends, make other teams, and make beautiful memories on paper and online while you're at it! Truly, you will. And yes, there is always next year. Always another shot if you don't give up. And when your time comes, it will surely feel that the timing was just right.

So please, don't give up :) And hugs to those feeling down...I know your pain.

I leave you now with a project that was on the Prima blog not too long ago that I neglected to share here. 

"Heritage Road" Mini Album Cover 





 
Prima Products Used:
892111- Ingvild Bolme- Oval Frame Resins
892166- Ingvild Bolme- Street Signs
892241- Ingvild Bolme- Metal Corners
891992- Ingvild Bolme- Butterflies
813925- Time Traveler's Memories- Priceless Moments
813857- Time Traveler's Memories- Falling Rose
575069- Time Traveler's Memories- Make Time
574888- Seashore- Sealion 

Thanks so much for coming over. 
Take care, my friends :)

11 comments:

Romy said...

Gosh, this card is absolutely gorgeous and I love the golden resin frame so much!
Huge congrats on making the Prima team! You rock their products and I can't wait to see more of your gorgeous work for them throughout this year :)

Lizzyc said...

Well done on being a Prima girl!! Love your cover and the flowers and frame look wonderful!!

Patty O'Malley said...

I am so happy to see that both you and Kelly will be with Prima for another year! I love this album cover. The frame looks beautiful, and you details are wonderful.

dstandard said...

Congrats on the Prima team! This is just gorgeous!

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Congratulations! Your mini album is beautiful!

Eila Sandberg said...

That frame sure is luscious, so beautiful and sparkly! just like you Erin! your talent sparkles and spreads its glitter in all places. Prima would have been crazy not to have you continue a second year!! Congratulations sweetie, you so deserve it!! lots of love xoxox

Lynette Jacobs said...

Congratulations on being selected again. You are so talented and your style suits the Prima products perfectly. I love the rich colors of your mini book cover.

Janene said...

Congrats on another year!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm so looking forward to all of your amazing projects. And you are so kind; such lovely words of encouragement for others. You are truly a blessing.

Davi said...

Congrats Erin, you are a wonderful addition to the team! You album cover is fabulous, love the treatment on the little frame :)

anikenitet said...

Very gorgeous !! Thank you for the explain